Full-Time Careers Google Indonesia
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Careers Google Indonesia, Google Inc. is an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include search, cloud computing, software and online advertising technologies. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords.
Google has been estimated to run more than one million servers in data centers around the world and to process over one billion search requestsand about twenty-four petabytes of user-generated data each day. In December 2012 Alexa listed google.com as the most visited website in the world. Numerous Google sites in other languages figure in the top one hundred, as do several other Google-owned sites such as YouTube and Blogger. Its market dominance has led to criticism over issues including copyright, censorship, and privacy.
Communications Manager, Indonesia
As a member of the Global Communications & Public Affairs team, you will work cross-functionally to help communicate with journalists and other thought leaders; devise specific communications materials and campaigns based on understanding of journalists’ interests; engage in face-to-face meetings with commentators and other opinion formers; develop print and web-based material supporting these campaigns; and counter misinformation that might interfere with our business and ability to serve our users. We’re looking for great communicators who can understand complex issues and explain them in person and also via well written, simple blog posts, FAQs, video scripts and more.
- Take responsibility for all communications activities for Google in Indonesia and represent Google as a company spokesperson for a wide variety of media and blogger inquiries.
- Collaborate with Google engineering, product, sales, policy and marketing teams to create compelling communications strategies that illustrate the functionality and key benefits of our consumer and advertising products
- Develop close, productive relationships with journalists, bloggers, product reviewers and our key partners in Indonesia.
- Develop written materials, including story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches.
- Manage a PR agency to help support day-to-day inquiries, special projects, and events.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent. In lieu of degree, 6 years relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- 6 years of professional experience in fast-paced business, media or non-profit environment, ideally in Indonesia.
- 8 years of professional experience in fast-paced business, media or non-profit environment, ideally in Indonesia.
- Expert communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments, as well as ability to escalate appropriately.
- Ability to work with colleagues in different countries and understand cultural differences.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Account Manager, Indonesia
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Report on performance figures internally.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their ROI.
- Manage ongoing customer training in all Google advertising solutions.
BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 4 years of work experience in the online advertising industry.
- Proven track record in advertising sales and media account management.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
Strategic Account Manager
Singapore – Jakarta, Republic of Indonesia
The Partner Business Solutions (PBS) mission is to empower partners to thrive. We work closely with our large partners to leverage the total Google Monetisation suite (products like Adsense, AdExchange, Admob and Doubleclick for Publishers) in order to create the right content/ad formats, grow traffic and maximise total ad revenues. As Strategic Account Manager, your main role will be to manage and grow partner revenues once agreements have been put in place. We are looking for sharp, analytical minds that can solve complex problems and develop close working relationships with key partners. You will be joining a high-energy team that works with the largest publishers in the world to push the boundaries of the online ad serving and monetisation industry.
Be the primary point of contact for partners around all key areas (revenue optimisation, training, product enhancement) and lead cross-functional and international efforts to identify and solve any roadblocks.
Achieve revenue targets on partner portfolio for Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore (mobile developers, sales houses and adnetworks) by maximising the revenue through adoption/usage of Google products.
Create relationships with partners at all levels in the organisation (including senior executives, direct and indirect sales teams) and within the industry.
Develop and execute on strategic account plans for partners (growth opportunities identification, action planning and revenue forecasting). Maintain a thorough understanding of the Partner Business Solutions suite and its competitive advantages by actively monitoring the competitive landscape and providing feedback to product development teams.
Represent the PBS organization within the Jakarta office and work collaboratively with cross-functional colleagues in Jakarta and PBS colleagues in Singapore to help drive Google’s overall business in the region
- BSc/BA degree. In lieu of degree, 4 years of experience.
- Experience in Account / Partnership management or business development in an online company.
- Must speak Bahasa Indonesia and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in the mobile, ad sales and/or online publishing industry.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Experience of interacting and building relationships with senior-level executives and mid-level managers.
Technical Program Manager, Access
Singapore – Jakarta, Republic of Indonesia
Google’s projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it’s your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project’s progress and deadlines.
- Understand the content, access and connectivity landscape for Indonesia.
- Maintain (with a dedicated analysis team) the internal Google reporting on the state of connectivity in Indonesia.
- Identify and propose new projects (often based upon experience elsewhere in the world)
- Manage and deliver all projects in Indonesia.
- Work with the team across the globe to develop new ideas and types of project.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 4 years relevant work experience in the telecommunications industry.
- PMI or other Project Management Qualification, and good project management experience, ability to define projects and execute within timelines and with multiple stakeholders and proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Understanding and passion for online products/services, especially Google products.
- Knowledge of IP infrastructure technologies especially networking and global caching.
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment, and to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management and having exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Successful performance in this role requires balancing strategic and operational demands, as well as excellent multi-tasking, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Fluency in Bahasa
Public Policy and Government Relations Analyst, Indonesia
Jakarta, Republic of Indonesia
A great opportunity exists for bright, well-organized and spirited individuals to work with a stellar team on cutting edge technology issues. You will handle our various product agendas with policy makers inside and outside government. In addition, you will help advise our product and engineering teams on the public policy implications of their products, working with a closely coordinated and cross-functional global team. The role requires significant experience either working with or in government, politics or a regulatory agency as well as an ability to grasp complex technical and policy issues.
- Help research and develop public policy positions and campaigns as part of a broad cross functional team.
- Work with policy makers, industry bodies and third parties to advance Google’s policy agenda.
- Organise events and initiatives.
- Bachelors degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- Must speak and write in English and Bahasa Indonesia fluently and idiomatically.
- Great communicator–in person and in writing.
- Familiarity with Internet technologies and the policy environments that surround them, or an ability to quickly get up to speed on complex technical and regulatory issues.
- Enthusiastic team player with energy, drive and determination, as well as a genuine interest in the Internet.
- First-rate personal, political, analytical and organizational skills.
- Self starter with a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a fast moving and sometimes stressful environment.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
2023 total views, 1 today